AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Jon Payne
Jon Payne
@jon-payne
Free
Joined: July 6, 2010 9:31 pm
Last seen: August 4, 2026 7:54 am
Topics: 189 / Replies: 1446
Reply
RE: Scanning invoices, etc.

The batch counter has been in the software for all the Brother all-in-ones and a Kinoca-Minolta I had.?ÿ I'm not sure it is exclusive to HP.?ÿ I don't...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Nosey Neighbor TN Bill requires to notify all adjoiners that you did a survey by certified mail

Just to the north in Kentucky, we're supposed to make a "reasonable" effort to notify.?ÿ Reasonable is sometimes too open of a concept. I actually li...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Basics, Sheet Sizes & Borders

The corners have curved radius, it looks fine. One company several counties over uses the rounded corners.?ÿ It does look fine to me. I've not see...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Basics, Sheet Sizes & Borders

...but making prints all the way to the edge is a heavy lift usually The plotter I have has an option for "small margins", but that is still about ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Basics, Sheet Sizes & Borders

I think that no border at all is a clean look. Seriously or just being facetious? A friend of mine does not use any line work to define his title ...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 26
Views: 4073
Reply
RE: Instructor, Land Surveying and Geomatics

If serious about ABET they really need to give the instructor an additional paid position as lead of the program. Amen. Just being responsible, as...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Manual of Surveying Instructions

I know it is what is inside that counts, but the 1919, 1924, & 1928 covers are really sharp looking.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Software beginner

If you go the self learning route, you might consider a copy of AutoCAD LT or (depending on your budget) a copy of Carlson Survey.?ÿ A quick search sh...

4 years ago
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 984
Reply
RE: AutoCAD Font - Font Change when opened on another computer

I'm not a drafts person, so this is the minor amount I might be able to suggest. ?ÿ Copy the font from his PC.?ÿ Search the C: drive for the font na...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Pending Legislation

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ Or, they can totally mess things up.?ÿ Once again, a handful or less run the show.?ÿ Their priorities can become "Society" priorit...

4 years ago
Page 19 / 82