AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Joe Ferg
Joe Ferg
@joe-ferg
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 8, 2010 8:45 am
Last seen: October 1, 2026 10:20 pm
Topics: 38 / Replies: 539
Reply
RE: Flagging corners

If you don't show the clients the corners, a stake with flagging will become the corner in the client's mind.

6 months ago
Reply
RE: Help with old Deitzgen 6100 Highway Transit

My guess would be a small screw underneath the compass.

7 months ago
Reply
RE: WARNING! WARNING!

In less than the blink of an eye, it happens. It hurts to hear this.

7 months ago
Reply
RE: Help with old Deitzgen 6100 Highway Transit

Once you do find the adjustment mechanism you will smack yourself!

7 months ago
Reply
RE: New Old Member

@john-putnam Yea, That is so true, or I try to walk more than 100' and the body gives out!

7 months ago
Reply
RE: Help with old Deitzgen 6100 Highway Transit

It might help to show a picture(s)

7 months ago
Reply
RE: New Old Member

We are still here, just A LOT older!

7 months ago
Reply
RE: Timeframe?

I always told them "when I receive the deposit and signed contract, I can give you an estimate of time (baring complications of course)!

7 months ago
Reply
RE: GeoMax Pulls Out of U.S. Market?

I agree with the Rep's. We had a Leica gun that went in for service they could never get it sealed right after that.

7 months ago
Reply
RE: A thing I used to know

@mightymoe That is were experience comes in.

7 months ago
Reply
RE: Wood Hubs as control points

I worked in the Elliot State Forest here in Oregon. When we found a blow down cedar work would stop until we had cut as many "hubs" as we could carry.

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Great conversation

@norman-oklahoma Thanks for the link. I must have missed that conversation. Ramsey points were considered gold, I found and used some myself. I d...

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Great conversation

@norman-oklahoma I would like to read your post about the Ramsey points. Joe

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Notes from the Virgin Islands

Has taking an ethics course, EVER, changed a non ethical person?

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Carlson BRX6+ Battery Door

I also need a BRX6 battery door!

11 months ago
Reply
RE: Licensed folk - what are your Do's and Don'ts?

Make time for your family and take a vacation every year, more if possible.

12 months ago
Page 2 / 29