AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
joan_hammer
joan_hammer
@joan_hammer
Free
Joined: September 14, 2014 12:13 pm
Topics: 3 / Replies: 22
Reply
RE: RE: Post-processing Javad JMT files

I can't help with JMT (do your receivers have the required OAF?) Yes, have OAF but there's a Windows Explorer add-in that allows you to convert jp...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 573
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 916
Reply
RE: describe this

@flyin-solo & a edited quote-ha-ha 8675309 ?ÿ

6 years ago
Reply
RE: describe this

@flga & used as a plumb-bob

6 years ago
Reply
RE: South G6 or RUID R6 GNSS experience

@ttt242 Isn't the antenna parameters configurable in the Configuration Manger?

6 years ago
Reply
RE: South G6 or RUID R6 GNSS experience

I too am curious, and considering getting a couple of these G1 units. But I too am confined to using Trimble TerraSync & Pathfinder Office. Readi...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Missing/Stolen Trimble R8 Receivers

keep an eye on ebay and the criminal gathering place of craigslist. any distinct markings? the reason I ask is if it's stolen, internet sellers wont g...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows Data Collector Rant ...

Even a 1.0ghz is dead tech these days. I use a HTC HD2 with 1.0ghz and 512 RAM for data collection, 5 year old technology. Juniper Systems is coming o...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Any advantage of the Zephyr model2 vs model 1 rover antenna?

gschrock and all, thank you much. you guys have been very helpful.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Any advantage of the Zephyr model2 vs model 1 rover antenna?

maybe you can throw the Tornado in the MP test. you got me curious about the Tornado now.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Grade GPS for Mapping Grade Results

you could install TerraSync on a Windows 6.5 mobile device and collect you data via Bluetooth connection. you can convert to shp in Pathfinder Office ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Any advantage of the Zephyr model2 vs model 1 rover antenna?

using both fixed & float, mostly float. with the Zephyr 1 i'v acquired GLONAS float solutions. have not acquired GLONAS fixed because the GLONAS...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Any advantage of the Zephyr model2 vs model 1 rover antenna?

> I don't doubt you, Joan. It's just that I'm concerned that advise you may get about "Zephyrs" may be based on experience with models other than t...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Any advantage of the Zephyr model2 vs model 1 rover antenna?

> The Tornado (same family as the Z1 and Z2) is (according to thier literature) optimized for canopy and high-multipath environments. I have tested...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Any advantage of the Zephyr model2 vs model 1 rover antenna?

well, at this point the Zephyr M1 rover has proven it self to work exceptionally well in difficult circumstances. the only question i have is if the Z...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Any advantage of the Zephyr model2 vs model 1 rover antenna?

> Take it easy big fella, I can see the vein popping up on your forehead, no need to climb in the curtains as they say north of here... ;-)really? ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Any advantage of the Zephyr model2 vs model 1 rover antenna?

> Cool. If you can live witrhout the L2 then that changes a lot.> NO! I said, I can live without a BETTER GLONASS L2 SIGNAL!good grief..

12 years ago
Page 1 / 2