Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
@bstrand?ÿ Are the licenses hidden to protect the guilty? ????
Better call Saul...
@shelby-h-griggs-pls?ÿ Master of the obvious?ÿ here. Sorry. ?????ÿ
@chris-mills?ÿ You know. 4/3 of most people have trouble with fractions.... ???? ????ÿ
@norman-oklahoma?ÿ We're hoping so..(all of the career Changing, in the pipeline, up and coming, and genuinely Interested in the profession as it was...
This sounds like a great code project for an aspiring code monkey. Essentially it's just a program to "screen scrape" flat file data from a streamed ...
@t-ford?ÿ And ensure that it's measured to the 0.001' to confirm it's the best measurement possible for record... ????
@mightymoe?ÿ NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!
And this matters.?ÿ ?ÿAnd it is good practice.?ÿ But like stated above by Hi-Staker, spell check doesn't tell you Principal versus Principle. When I ...
@fairbanksls?ÿ Sadly, I believe the idea was to keep the birds from creating a high resistance?ÿ open when they gap the wires with the bigger branche...
@holy-cow?ÿ Har har. I was having him stand there for scale. 36" diameter at 4ft above ground
@holy-cow?ÿ Bomber!
@sergeant-schultz?ÿ I was just kidding too. Glad you're up and running?ÿ
@sergeant-schultz?ÿ Where can I send my bill? ????
@norman-oklahoma?ÿ We had a few of the bipod sand bags for doing grid work. It's a little more weight but the added dampening?ÿ in wind was a great a...