Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
@williwaw?ÿ Similar sometimes. I just nap. No caffeine after 4pm Naps are a natural reset, even if for only 15-20 minutes. I've mastered my sleep ...
@john-putnam?ÿ ???? That's coastal rain forest....dammit.
Funny story. Home inspectors bother me more than realty people. Kinda like ticks near a dogs anus. I'm sure there are some great ones. Like a Mich...
@holy-cow?ÿ Eggsactly.
Ask them what the last lawyer, electrian, plumber, body shop, engineer, artichoke,etc etc etc charged per hour. This is a full stop lesson time for p...
Big fat NOPE! ?ÿ pass.. ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ
@ontarget1?ÿ Service/Unit Challenge coins are a very big deal in the ranks, thats a huge compliment paid in both directions there.?ÿ Pretty cool you ...
Unless you're dealing with100s of thousands or millions of repeat customers,roundly,no.?ÿ These are benefits that are provided at a level most small ...
@hpalmer?ÿ Pearl beer?
@chris-mills?ÿ Sounds like he's trying to expand the liability pool to me, so there's more pockets to pull out of if he doesn't get it just right. ?...