AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Prism Pole Best Locking Mechanism

For GPS: 2m pole and bipod, either or metal/CF For Bot Trimble extendable rod with pin. I never use the GPS under 2m because well, what the hell is...

4 years ago
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
RE: Skip the surveyor

@bstrand?ÿ And Google maps is in web Mercator, good luck with that on accuracy. ????

4 years ago
Reply
RE: One thing that really pi$$es me off...

Are you using Windows Home or Pro or ultimate...etc.etc.? And have you allowed the network router/firewall policies/protocols for your network be upd...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: #@%% snakes

?ÿ ????????????????

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Skip the surveyor

And the first two negative and well substantiated comments were both deposited by surveyors.?ÿ ?ÿOutstanding!

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Criminy - just hire a surveyor!

Glad you're doing better. ?ÿ Neat series. Mile error. THATS?ÿ a big blunder. Definitely be watching it?ÿ after the end of episode 1.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Calibration Baselines...how many go regularly?

A test I took indicated that it indeed is. ???

4 years ago
Reply
RE: #@%% snakes

@holy-cow?ÿ Indeed

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Uncertainty Due to Condition of Existing Monuments

Is this post a troll? Seriously. ???? ???? ???ý?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you call the process of "mapping a point cloud"

To continue from Rover83 I was using points from feature extraction to draft 3D lines for wire model instead of the software picked because it wasn't...

4 years ago
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
RE: Uncertainty Due to Condition of Existing Monuments

I'm not licensed yet, but the phrase "Less than a foot " is 0.99 feet in law suit land. So it seems that based upon the prior surveyor, based probabl...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Calibration Baselines...how many go regularly?

I ran the KELIM CBL once with our new at the time?ÿ 0.5" S9 HP we used for our precise structure/monitoring work we did,and yeah I'm a dork, I found t...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Another Vacation Problem

Wait....this sucks.?ÿ I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE A GIRLS GONE WILD video.... Carry on.?ÿ?ÿ I'll digest?ÿ the OTHER type of vacation problems now...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Digital device for "fieldnotes"

ACCESS allows for a variety of notes to be added to each shot, but I find it cumbersome and time consuming because it's a new task that I've only star...

4 years ago
Page 67 / 215