AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Mistakes happen

@larry-scott?ÿ Wow.?ÿ I suppose you could coat everything with Kilz. Some people will buy anything. ????

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Mistakes happen

@larry-scott?ÿ Understood. It's not impossible to fix just expensive and not free. My biggest concern was when you mentioned it was open to the Ore...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Mistakes happen

@larry-scott?ÿ I'd like to see the stakes for the footer/foundation and see if the work matches the stories left behind. ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Mistakes happen

@larry-scott It could only be better if this was designed by my ex wife the artichoke. 500?ÿ for FF.?ÿ WEIRD. Is that based on a subdivision elevat...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Mistakes happen

@jim-frame?ÿ Indeed. Although, we're only seeing the view with door down.?ÿ?ÿ Maybe we don't know the slope from the garage meets or exceeds the dri...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Mistakes happen

@jim-frame?ÿ Log flume!!!

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Mistakes happen

@moe-shetty?ÿ Nuthin gives you the runs worse than a Ron Beer.... ????

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Good advice

....Oh Cripes!?ÿ Dontcha Know!

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Where are all the up and comers?

...I am this '10 yearold'. My late mentor that fostered this attitude in me and anyone he was teaching was a tremendous leap forward.?ÿ?ÿ Dave imbue...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Where are all the up and comers?

Did that for three weeks at a level I had no business being pushed into, by people that could only condemn and criticize me on my lack of production a...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Where are all the up and comers?

@rover83?ÿ I'd work for and with you anytime. Perspective like this is where I've been, and long to be.?ÿ Almost no one can manifest this belief, and...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Hardware question: Field Tablets and which do you prefer?

Yuma2 kinda suck if the IT department locks them down, otherwise worked well for us.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Where are all the up and comers?

@bstrand?ÿ I literally had to ambush guys along the roads to get interviewed for my first position, so I can absolutely relate. It's like unless you'...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Where are all the up and comers?

Here's a song about come ups..... ?ÿ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: "Most Surveyors Are Bad Boundary Surveyors"

@holy-cow?ÿ Nice pregnant pause there...

4 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Where are all the up and comers?

Alaska seems amazing, minus the abundance of giant mosquitos and a lack of women. SWMBOAWD Would visit me, but that would end my relationship eventual...

4 years ago
Page 58 / 215