AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Looking for career advice

Congratulations on passing the FS. Start applying.Your new job is interviewing the next opportunity for you. Do your homework, and don't take no for ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Which Trimble Data Collector what type of work and why is it your choice.

@olemanriver?ÿ Droid is Linux kernel but it's all in data sweeping and collection for packing and sharing it to the hoard.?ÿ?ÿ Without all the crap ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Which Trimble Data Collector what type of work and why is it your choice.

@dave-karoly?ÿ Android is just the platform, and in the original kernels awesome. Now it's crap just like Windows and Mac, spun up to scurry our data...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Which Trimble Data Collector what type of work and why is it your choice.

@olemanriver?ÿ Cool trick with 12i is you can check into the base with no issues. ???? ?ÿ Long live the TSC1. SLOW but tough as nails and consist...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Lighting Strike

Glad no one got hurt.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: SX12

@350rocketmike?ÿ I used mine with traffic between me, and it did about as good as I could imagine due to the circumstances. Without a constant barra...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Monuments Outside The Plat

@holy-cow?ÿ Whew. ?ÿ My forties started off married with a shrew. An artichoke shrew.?ÿ I'm glad to look forward to respite.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Mistakes happen

@larry-scott?ÿ I'm no engineer but the footer above and adjacent to void space of disturbed earth seems like another thing coming in the future....bu...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Monuments Outside The Plat

@kevin-hines?ÿ No I survived that phase decades ago, I'm just a fifty plus year old asking ten year old questions because I really want to learn the ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Mistakes happen

@larry-scott?ÿ These photos keep getting better like the secret photos of the carnival side show freak show characters taken from amoungst their inne...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Monuments Outside The Plat

@kevin-hines?ÿ I'm learning which is why I'm asking. A 50+ ten year old so to say.... ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Stolen Trimble Equipment

Will push this around to people I know out there.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Monuments Outside The Plat

I'm not a real surveyor yet, but I'm leaning to a ROW breakdown to validate the lines of occupation and by acceptance because ultimately doesn't ROW h...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Mistakes happen

I mean,c'mon. How expensive is it really to just reengineer the foundation and just jack up the structure for level with the road, disconnect and adju...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Mistakes happen

@flga-2-2?ÿ True. It's like when the surgeon cuts off the wrong foot, the anesthesiologist gets sued.

4 years ago
Page 57 / 215