AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
Reply
RE: Ridiculous questions that make me question the ....

@andy-bruner?ÿ Mad props mad props. ?ÿ And I was encouraged to just take it too, by my recent Surveyor, just to get it over with and see what i rea...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ridiculous questions that make me question the ....

@jph?ÿ Im ok with test development especially when its relevant material. At some point it becomes like this: ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ ANd I will vanquish the...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ridiculous questions that make me question the ....

@lurker?ÿ Fair enough.?ÿ Im polishing my bundle at the moment, hopefully its enough for the test, ?ÿ ...and yes, I'll be studying as soon as I fini...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ridiculous questions that make me question the ....

@csk21?ÿ 8 bits or more??ÿ 😉 it depends ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ridiculous questions that make me question the ....

@learner?ÿ My Best mentor (now dead) imbued me to know what you don't know, and embrace it so you can learn. I live my life by that mantra. I don't ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ridiculous questions that make me question the ....

@flga-2-2?ÿ My first degree is in Biology, and I took and aced a graduate class in Mycology.?ÿ Morphegenisis of Fungi or something like that. Still ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ridiculous questions that make me question the ....

@peter-lothian?ÿ Where are the other 14 boards from? La LA land? 69 - 55= 14 unknown. do some states have multiple boards??ÿ scary.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ridiculous questions that make me question the ....

@michigan-left?ÿ I'll buy the first beer. Thats how i approach all tests first, then I have to get serious. ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ridiculous questions that make me question the ....

@jon-payne?ÿ Tree leaf patterns aren't relevant to closing a traverse, proportioning and double proportioning, astrological measurements, sine cosine...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ridiculous questions that make me question the ....

@frozennorth?ÿ absolutely not.?ÿ I'm only making a point of irrelevant information and the intentional misdirection applied to the test when all we'r...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ridiculous questions that make me question the ....

@david-kendall?ÿ Nope. unless you're an architect or a designer engineer. No one cares when we're staking grid bolts or dipping manholes. ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ridiculous questions that make me question the ....

@spmpls?ÿ let's make becoming a USFS certified Sawyer part of the license.?ÿ seems to fit where people want the job to go. ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ridiculous questions that make me question the ....

@jon-payne?ÿ one more time... the FS....IS TO SHOW ONLY MINIMAL COMPETENCY. The PLS and state specific can address the regional and even finer grai...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ridiculous questions that make me question the ....

@murphy?ÿ all that matters was coniferous versus deciduous.?ÿ humility has no place in taking an adversarial written test. humility and grace when ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ridiculous questions that make me question the ....

@holy-cow?ÿ Sad. you know who isn't required to know the color of a yellow bellied sap suckers tail feathers? Every single board certified physicia...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: For those who made it through Algebra: The next step

@mathteacher?ÿ Did you enjoy or still enjoy the Martin Gardner puzzles from the NYT??ÿ Those things really lit a fire under me not just for math, but...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Post-natural disaster surveying

@lurker?ÿ the coordinates by the nature of how they created, wouldnt move, even if the earth does....?ÿ Say for the ECEF model, even if the corners o...

4 years ago
Topic
Page 48 / 215