Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 30, 2026 9:38 pm
I don't know...Colorado recently rescinded the ridiculous position of..." You cant and better not take the FS or PS without our permission..." stance ...
<div>i used this one today...and oldie but a goodie...</div><div> 4/3 of all people have trouble with fractions..... ..Thank you, p...
In Colorado, to leave it off can be a violation of the law, and minimum standards..... We need to get a universally acceptable process for the math an...
Not the worst article about Land Surveying, more of a high level outline. Thanks for posting, its always good to see how the world outside Surveying s...
wow...this is almost as bad as one of the older and in charge surveyors I used to work for demand that we put the gps receiver upside down for resetti...
Give him a written evaluation. Put his good and bad qualities & habits on paper for him to read & acknowledge, making sure to keep the critic...
Contractor- But they just want to build a deck!?! Sometimes getting a survey is like going to the doctor and getting an MRI...there is a reason the...
vague much?
did they die or get abducted by aliens? Reach out and just say hi to confirm still on terra firma
Contract stipulations? ♂️
Roger that, I self bumped to do those very things. I need to get the collection available to pick through and set up a select or some functionalit...
Extending the time not much progress and now the PM thingy works again HMU if you're still interested in the cause.
I don't think I can make the application and enrollment deadline, dammit. I'll see you at a conference next month in Colorado though, but hardly a...
....the monuments hold....