Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 30, 2026 9:38 pm
And depending on which county and state etc.etc.etc. you'll find the ones using the Local government model set up with parcel fabric will swear up and...
You could use QGIS in the free arena, it's every bit as good as the ESRI suite if you're going to learn it.
its kind of a mystery unless you're using the Infinity software, the Leica data dump isn't like the Trimble stuff, unfortunately. I'm a recent swap t...
So I'll ask the already asked and discussed question about why don't surveyors want their surveys recorded? Is it to protect their crappy work? Is it...
Colorado rolled its ruling back to include the 2 year options with course augmentation and experience. Odd thing that Florida is mounting this charge...
I've learned previously, and been reminded that no one cares about you getting your license except you. Only you can do the work, find the ambition, d...
Absolutely!
Thanks for sharing, always enjoy your input and glad you are still squeezing the marrow out of life as it is the most important process, and we should...
I think this scene sums up what you're laying down Ole River.... 😉
Seems like a great relationship with the GIS and the Surveying Community there.....GIS maintaining the data, Survey to compile, Interpret/define, and ...