AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: September 30, 2026 9:38 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Boundary Survey

@thad?ÿ Duly noted.?ÿ Good luck! ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Bronco Sport

Fancy Schmancy!

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Amusing Phonecall

@brad-ott?ÿ I was wondering if anyone was going to mention that... thanks for being a voice of reason!

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Peer reactions to a phone call

@minbarwinkle?ÿ that's horrible! And again, why the dead guy didn't have time to get the locates required by law... stupid and sad.. ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Survey

Last time I?ÿ will try this site for a surveyor knowing you get no help and just insults. No wonder you guys suck in business. ?ÿ I'll probably b...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Professional Land Surveyor Supervisor (remote with seasonal deployments to Antarctica)

@lurker?ÿ 110k in San Diego is LSIT?ÿ pay for the city.?ÿ PLS should be making closer to 130. ?ÿ still not even close unless you're married and bot...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundaries morph

Doh! At least you got the "Rest of the story..." Interesting that the local planning authority is able to pass this t]pe of LUC essentially to a lot...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Legal Boundary fight advances to State Supreme Court

This is awesome to read through.?ÿ Damn this site rocks!!

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 846
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 411
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 385
Reply
RE: Instructor, Land Surveying and Geomatics

@rover83?ÿ agreed. I'm doing this the hardest way possible too so I'm really working on not lambasting the process from only my personal perspective...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Instructor, Land Surveying and Geomatics

@duane-frymire?ÿ they might be trying to include the program u der an existing major, I was around recent when they had to recertify NMSUs program, a...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Software beginner

@native1?ÿ I remember your story. The fact that they only offered to get you involved with the LS/CE as a way to keep you is the evidence. Glad you...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Software beginner

Depending on what state(s) you decide to get licensed in, your options might be limited to ABET degrees and or augmentation and bolstering of classes ...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 770
Reply
4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 464
Page 27 / 215