Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 30, 2026 9:38 pm
@olemanriver Negative ghost rider the pattern is full....
@olemanriver Hell.. I'm just a barely competent end user of C3D. I can list 10 20 probaly 30 people here that are way ahead of me and my crap sk...
@olemanriver hell I'm behind you, I just work hard and fast and the failures pile up so far behind me I don't see them anymore. we can do a z...
@mathteacher I miss playing with the PAC and SACs and mostly the airplanes and the lack of traffic from automobiles. getting to close a runway for ...
good questions. NAD83 is a datum, giving you vertical and horizontal coordinates that are ECEFbased essentially, (and I know I'm opening a huge gallo...
@bstrand you absolutely can scale points in C3D When were given a plat with a municipal or whatever coordinate system or LDP, we utilized the funct...
@mightymoe Earl is a great guy, and passionate about geodesy and doing it right.
@mightymoe yep. worked on some of the biggest ones in the world. truck tires that cost more than twice what most normal people make in a year.
Mines in Nevada have shifted water tables for the region. yeah, the impact is beyond the line of sight generally and hard to fathom.
@john-putnam that red wire? lol I think that's either the previous or the new irrigation electrical. I just take photos of the crap and to be f...
@bstrand you use hubs? good luck in the frozen with that. this is all constructed minus the landscaping now, but I've never staked any other way un...
@drakej6 wow. 2.296x10e-6 acres that's awesome!
focused on how they might impact or affect title like in Love Canal, these places are the necessary evil of the society we live in, and the impa...
@rover83 Again a great reason why this site ROCKS!
Interesting question for sure. Everything (well almost everything) in a refinery is structural by the nature of the facility. Did you get the work a...
Grading is not done. The clod is clearly displaced and replaced almost to where it came from. they pregraded the area, because they needed to do som...