AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Jim in AZ
Jim in AZ
@jim-in-az
Free
Joined: July 3, 2010 2:15 pm
Last seen: September 17, 2026 5:12 am
Topics: 82 / Replies: 3292
Topic
Replies: 28
Views: 1200
Reply
RE: Finding a study showing on a FEMA Map

Ask your local flood plane administrator

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Drafting question

There is a reason that Technical pen sets and Leroy guides came in certain sizes. Your age is showing!

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Proper Drafting Practice

@olemanriver In PLSSia, I have been told North-South lines are lines but East-West lines are curves. I've never quite figured out what a Southwest-...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: State lines County lines

@mathteacher Same goes for Arizona...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Ever Pull Existing Corners?

Even if it were permitted by my Board of Registration I would NEVER pull someone else's monument. I have on a few occasions reset my own in cases wher...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Ever Pull Existing Corners?

Even if it were permitted by my Board of Registration I would NEVER pull someone else's monument. I have on a few occasions reset my own in cases wher...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: I just don't believe it needed to be commented on

I would share all of your anger if this was actually preventing a plat from being approved, but is it? I would rather the reviewer point out minor err...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How to handle a Pin Farmer

A few days ago, he used a skid steer bucket to round up all of the junk and tore out the bar by accident. The old fellow wants to put a bar back wher...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: How to handle a Pin Farmer

Apparently the only recourse would be to go Court to have him remove his pin which he stated. Don't you have a State Board of Registration or Licen...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Filing date or execution date for senior rights determination

IMHO, the question should be posted on an Attorney forum...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Platted rights of way versus original monuments.

In such a case the law seems to be well settled that the survey upon the ground as ascertained by monuments then made to mark the boundaries of the lo...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Print selected points in Civil 3d

Another option would be to create your point group, then navigate to the Toolbox tab of Toolspace. There you will find Reports Manager, with a Points ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Favorite 1/4 calls

The one quarter corner common to Section 25 and Section 36

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Section 19 Question CFedS

Parallel with the west line and north are the same thing, thus, that leaves parallel with the east section line. The manual being used in the 1850's ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Loose caps on rebar

Morasse caps - we have EXTREME UV here and they look brand new after 45 years. It's almost impossible to remove them from the rebar

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil 3d couple questions

@olemanriver I would pose these questions on one or more of the AutoCAD Civil 3D forums/sites.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Something HAS to give

"In my part of Upstate New York the record dimensions rule, so we show the monuments refenced to the record." Please elaborate - in 50+ years of prac...

4 years ago
Page 2 / 169