AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jhframe
jhframe
@jim-frame
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: July 1, 2010 10:44 am
Last seen: September 29, 2026 12:52 pm
Topics: 465 / Replies: 7012
Reply
RE: Ubuntu 10.10, Maverick Meerkat, Now Available

I'd be willing to try it if it would run Star*Net, TGO, AutoCAD, Access and Peachtree. Without those I'm out of business.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Automatic Levels

I have a 17-year-old Topcon AT-G2 that's still going strong. For engineering levels it's hard to beat. I use a Leica DNA-03 for long runs, but for t...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: 2x2 section of car frame...

Here's a tent peg...> How long are those things Dave? And they really do look like some good monuments. How long would it take to stamp those thing...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: New Policy at NGS

> I do not know whether California's NGS Advisor, Ms. Ikehara, does this review.I've had Marti follow up directly with me on a number of occasions ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Utilities

Your Error Was In Using The Word ''Utility''> Paul I agree in hindsight I should say "well"? instead of "Water utility"?Well, what? (Lame joke.)A ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: New Policy at NGS

> I don't know what's going on.My understanding is that all Mark Recovery submissions are sent to the state geodetic advisor for review before publ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring, Ring, ...

Someone must be in responsible charge> I have no idea how someone can be in responsible charge without being licensed. You have to be licensed in ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring, Ring, ...

Fascinating development to the thread> "Regarding my involvement and my companies' desire to conduct business as a photogrammetric mapping entity i...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Quality Survey Monuments - Found these today

Did you say something about monuments? Sorry, I couldn't take my eyes off the shoes. (Never seen Wallabees in the field before.)

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Remonumentation

> What do you tell Mr. Homeowner?You wish him good luck with his project, and invite him to call again if he ever has a need for professional surve...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Term for fast entry of quadrant bearings

Fast entry of quadrant bearings> You may have noticed that the quadrant entries are not limited to 90 degrees. > Can you think of a reason to a...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: rod bubble accuracy

> I may be wrong about this, I never majored in rod bubbles, but I *think* that the 40' bubble is how much angle tilt it would take to shift the bu...

16 years ago
Page 370 / 374