AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jhframe
jhframe
@jim-frame
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: July 1, 2010 10:44 am
Last seen: September 28, 2026 7:32 am
Topics: 465 / Replies: 7012
Reply
RE: Cal trans RW Maps

I've only dealt with a few Caltrans districts in the north part of the state, but in every case I make my request via e-mail and have to return a form...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Business Center

> On a related matter, is there an upgrade path from TGO to TBC, or do TGO users have to pay full fare?Got a quote from my local dealer today: $2,...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Monitoring PDH's

Great Intentions, Poor ResultsThe overall sense of the posts above makes me glad CA doesn't have a continuing education requirement. CE is a nice con...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Business Center

Jim> According the the NGS (Webinar last Friday)I had to leave the webinar at 11:30 in order to attend a meeting. If it hadn't started so late I p...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Business Center

> Just DON'T mix NGS Relative (or abosolute) calibration dataIt sounds like we're all going to be using absolute antenna calibration files soon. C...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, lets up the ante!

Definitions> Therefore I would take it that the lines are great circles in effect.N-S lines could be segments of great circles, but E-W lines would...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Closing Corp, need fair value estimate

> Yeah, I though about going to a dealer. My CPA just told me to get him a number, but if it's challenged probably best to have a dealer do the ap...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Closing Corp, need fair value estimate

1 - Trimble 4700 GPS receiver with internal radio (1999) $8001 – Trimble TSC1 surveyor controller (1999) $2001 – Trimble Compact L1/L2 ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: utility locating device?

> You just have them call back and tell them they are going to be digging. When I was an engineer for Verizon we would do it all the time when we ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Marketing LOMAs to neighbors

> An EC, if I understand it correctly just states that the floor is above BFE although the LAG and the rest of the lot could be below it. That red...

16 years ago
Page 363 / 374