AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jhframe
jhframe
@jim-frame
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: July 1, 2010 10:44 am
Last seen: September 28, 2026 7:32 am
Topics: 465 / Replies: 7012
Reply
RE: State Plane Coordinates

Star*Net Ground Conversion> Email your suggestion to them.It was the first thing I did when I first learned that Ron had sold the company.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: State Plane Coordinates

Star*Net Ground Conversion> GNSS Solutions has a really nice ground coordinate system generator...I haven't tried it with Star*NetStar*Net's approa...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Breaker 4 alpha charlie... we need a pick up ASAP

> so your saying the phrase "hung like a bear" would NOT be a compliment...Don't forget that you're looking at an animal that's about 10 feet tall....

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Spray coating for Mylars

> "If ink is used on polyester base film, the ink surface shall be coated with a suitable substance to assure permanent legibility."That's the reas...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Wild taget set

> Does anyone have any information about this and maybe a value?This one appears to be in pretty good shape. I bought one a couple of years ago th...

16 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Convert Trimble RAW to DAT?

Glenn, that's great! Thanks for steering me though this -- it worked like a charm.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Corner Records for Paul P.

Perpetuation of Evidence vs Establishment of Boundary> But if you're performing a boundary survey, and you know that you will be preparing some for...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Corner Records for Paul P.

Perpetuation of Evidence vs Establishment of Boundary> Just like you can't unsay a word or unring a bell, you can't prevent them from having seen t...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Convert Trimble RAW to DAT?

> Is Trimble RAW the same as TDS RAW? I'm guessing they're different.Very different, they just happen to share a file extension.> What is DAT (o...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Corner Records for Paul P.

Perpetuation of Evidence vs Establishment of Boundary> Once you've performed a field survey, the information gathered is disclosed to you, and to a...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 673
Reply
RE: Spray coating for Mylars

> I have two map sheets I need to apply a spray coating to and was wondering if anyone has a brand name they can suggest, one that has proven relia...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows Explorer: how copy filename and path?

> Yes, Total Commander was great for this, but have to use just straight Windows now.I wasn't talking about an add-on application, but rather a reg...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Corner Records for Paul P.

Perpetuation of Evidence vs Establishment of Boundary>(d) When the survey is a retracement of lines shown on a subdivision map§8765(d) specifically...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows Explorer: how copy filename and path?

> Is there anyway in Windows Explorer (I'm using Windows 7) to list and copy the path and filename of a file, for pasting later?There are dozens of...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Corner Records for Paul P.

Corner Records - Prior> If it is a monument that doesn't show on any previous record map, that triggers an RS. A CR won't do.Per §8773(c), a land ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS and Total Station used together

> I just think that a Solar defeats the purpose of GPS. In my opinion GPS is meant to replace it. I'm just curious how you would weight this scheme...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodimeter tribrach question

Someone -- I regret to say that I've forgotten who -- was kind enough to provide the sketch below when I posted a similar question a year or two ago:

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Accounting/Timekeeping Software

> I gave peachtree a try and took it back to the store. Very cumbersome and hard to figure out how to use. At least for me.I haven't seen a recen...

16 years ago
Page 360 / 374