AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jhframe
jhframe
@jim-frame
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: July 1, 2010 10:44 am
Last seen: September 28, 2026 7:32 am
Topics: 465 / Replies: 7012
Reply
RE: TSC2 Ranger and TDS Software

> Unfortunately you can't even blame Trimble for this; it has always been TDS policy that the software license is tied to a specific piece of hardw...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows 7 XP mode

> As I understand the memory allocation setup, has anyone tried running it in full XP mode, with all RAM dedicated to XP, or is that not possible? ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows 7 XP mode

> Once Jeff added the BuildSelectionSet command to the Sincpac-C3D, it turned out to be so usefulSo useful, in fact, that it's been embedded in Aut...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Windows 7 XP mode

There are 2 downsides to XP mode that I found:1. As I understand it, you have to dedicate RAM to the virtual machine. In other words, when XP mode i...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Promark 2 - code 32

From the PM2 FAQ:Q. What do I do if my ProMark2 stops tracking or locks up after a firmware load?A. Some hardware operation problems can be corrected ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Image Viewer

Xnview is the one I prefer. It's fast, handles large (>100MB) files easily, and free. I've used Irfanview in the past; it's okay, but I like Xnview...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Railroad Right of Way Trespassing Laws

I've been kicked off the tracks (SPRR/UPRR) a few times in my career, but a few months ago I had to get in the ROW officially to topo some proposed pe...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: AutoCAD 2012 - Can't See Drawing Name

As I was typing the above I realized that the problem wasn't with AutoCAD, but rather with Windows. I switched from Aero to Basic, and the problem we...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 949
Reply
RE: Steven Gardner

> Steve is now listed as deceased on the California PELS website :-(Wow, that was fast. That means someone had to send a copy of his death certifi...

15 years ago
Page 351 / 374