AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jhframe
jhframe
@jim-frame
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: July 1, 2010 10:44 am
Last seen: September 27, 2026 4:25 pm
Topics: 465 / Replies: 7012
Reply
RE: RR Curve Brain lock or is this thing bogus?

I get a difference in arc length of 0.14 foot if I use the arc definition of the curve. Using the chord definition gives an 8' +/- difference.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Rain Shelter

> I have 6 foot long U-shaped aluminum posts that we use for signsI worked several USFS jobs that required the steel version. 10 was the most I wo...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Centerline Ties..WOW!

> That pic is of gin spikes? I found one of these about a month ago.Apparently there's not much cotton acreage in TN.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Centerline Ties..WOW!

> Just seems like it was a long ways from a home.Not so long; there's lots of cotton acreage in SoCal.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm terrified

> If you are scared don't do it and leave it for others, simple.My guess is that Ian would prefer not to set the control because the perceived risk...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm terrified

> If you get blamed for anything else, you should easily be able to show what YOU provided was correct and anything THEY did after that is not your...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm terrified

Update...Does the decision comply with the BPELS Melchior letter of 2006, i.e. does the GC have a licensee on staff?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: MERGER?

> VA has similar requirements. For a corporation in VA, at least 2/3 of the board of directors has to be a licensed professional.Licensed professi...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: MERGER?

> With a few minor exceptions, corporations that offer surveying services in North Carolina must be 2/3rds owned by North Carolina PLS's.That strik...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: David Hobbs

Sorry to hear it. How old was he?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Total Station setup

Worlds worst beer leg...It's definitely a cool rig, Loyal. Looking at the photo makes me wish I'd gone ahead with my "project truck," but only for a ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Total Station setup

Flathead 230 cu. in.> That's a inline six cylinder, right?Yes. They came in two displacements in that era, 218 and 230 ci, as I recall. Not much ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Total Station setup

M-37 Road Test...The M-37 used the same flathead 6 that my other '50s-era Dodge pickups did. I quickly discovered that the same powerplant was still ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Total Station setup

> The [1953] M-37 in the photo was my field rigI owned one of those -- also a 1953 -- for about 10 years, but it was a "project vehicle" that I nev...

14 years ago
Page 334 / 374