AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jhframe
jhframe
@jim-frame
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: July 1, 2010 10:44 am
Last seen: October 11, 2026 8:45 am
Topics: 465 / Replies: 7012
Reply
RE: Best woods robot

even if it means retrofitting some flashing LED's or something to help assist tracking Unless the Zoom95 is different from the Zoom80 in this respe...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Who can request a survey

I have a vague recollection of some case law (not sure at what level) in California upholding the right of a utility company -- it might even have bee...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Scratch Awl for concrete

Ya just can't beat a Dremel! While a Dremel is certainly useful -- I use a corded model in my shop -- it's not the kind of thing you want to carry ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Scratch Awl for concrete

Either some of you guys are missing the point, or I am.?ÿ I think the OP wants to leave a temporary mark that will withstand dirt and rain for a few d...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Scratch Awl for concrete

I carry one of these in my vest for that purpose.?ÿ It also makes a decent digging tool, as long as you don't subject the blade to lot of side pressur...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 756
Reply
RE: Dreams!?

I periodically dream about working on a project somewhere in the mountains with an employer I last worked for in 1993.?ÿ They're not stressful dreams,...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 565
Reply
RE: Time for a New Gun (TS) - Best Tracking?

I think the Zoom90 is a Leica 1200 in yellow clothing, so tracking should be the same.?ÿ I know that my Zoom80 is a clone of the Leica 1100 that I for...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Constructing Staking

I spent some years doing little else, and I don't miss the high-stress "hurry up" condition or the noise, dust and danger of the non-stop big yellow m...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What special skills make you exceptional?

I have an extraordinary ability to set a tool or part down on a workbench and immediately render it invisible. The invisibility eventually wears off, ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Slide Rule

I don't recognize the green instrument in the box.?ÿ It looks like it might be a Wild unit.?ÿ What is it?

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Hypothetically what happens when GPS base station height is off at base and not rover

When the Javad Triumph-LS first came out there was no way to correct the exported RTK vectors for a bungled base/rod height.?ÿ At my request the desig...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Optimal pole height for GNSS

That's what I thought would happen, but after experimenting I found that in wide-open areas raising the pole above my head made no discernable differe...

4 years ago
Page 27 / 374