AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jerry-hastings
jerry-hastings
@jerry-hastings
Free
Joined: June 15, 2015 12:45 pm
Last seen: September 2, 2025 3:48 pm
Topics: 3 / Replies: 84
Topic
Replies: 22
Views: 2447
Reply
RE: As built 54 inch by 7100 feet long tunnel (lined with grouted in steel pipe)

Well Done Leon!!!?ÿ Thanks for letting us know about this project.?ÿ I imagine others like me are wondering about the Flintstone carts, did you take a...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Best way to Clean sand from TSC3 - Bottom boot area

Yes, I know the rubber is particularly sticky for sure.?ÿ I use a TSC3 a lot too.?ÿ The TSC1 and TSC2 do not have the same problem.?ÿ Maybe try an old...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Best way to Clean sand from TSC3 - Bottom boot area

Have you tried canned air or a air compressor??ÿ I would start at a angle and see if it will let go before I went straight into it.?ÿ Good luck.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: U.S. Survey Foot Scheduled to Die of Natural Causes in 2022

Hi Gene, I take you have been watching Red Green a bit lately??ÿ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: U.S. Survey Foot Scheduled to Die of Natural Causes in 2022

Hi Gene, I take you have been watching Re Green a bit lately??ÿ?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Ebay

Hi Tom I am glad you found a good way to ameliorate that great purchase of the T 1's.  Have a great weekend, Jerry.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Greetings from Paraguay

Welcome to the forum Claudio.?ÿ This is the place you were looking for and didn't even know.?ÿ Good luck on your road project.?ÿ Jerry from Idaho.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello from Spain

Welcome to the best forum for surveyors ever!

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Witness Corner

I would call it a memorial.?ÿ Just ask Jerry Penry.

8 years ago
Page 1 / 5