AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
JCoop
JCoop
@jcoop
Free
Joined: June 7, 2017 6:19 am
Topics: 1 / Replies: 5
Reply
RE: Low Bid

When I was in the private sector I was selected based on my qualifications on multiple large contract jobs. On others I would submit cost estimates w...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Low Bid

I don't even like the word "Bid" when it comes to a professional service.. Pick me because I'm good, not because I'm cheap..

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Good Morning!

Monte, post: 431454, member: 11913 wrote: You don't have to be crazy to post here, but it helps! Welcome aboard! I've been called worse! haha

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Good Morning!

Jon Collins, post: 431453, member: 11135 wrote: How do you like the change of pace with the new gig? It was a bit slow at first but that has changed,...

9 years ago
Topic
9 years ago
Replies: 16
Views: 829
Reply
RE: Looking for easiest way to measure overhead power line heights

Nate The Surveyor, post: 431418, member: 291 wrote: When I get tired of surveying.... [MEDIA=youtube]q5swBWudDUk[/MEDIA] My cousin used to do copter ...

9 years ago