Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Jams Lowd
Free
Joined: September 16, 2016 8:58 am
Follow
RE: Anyone on FB?
Totalsurv, post: 440145, member: 8202 wrote: You can be tracked through your hardware device id, try it on youtube and you will see. I don't think you...
9 years ago
RE: Anyone on FB?
Totalsurv, post: 440168, member: 8202 wrote: That's fine but Facebook have no way of getting my device id (as far as I know) and I don't post any pers...
9 years ago
RE: Anyone on FB?
Sorry to say it boys, but I'm reading this via Facebook. I found out about this site and continue to say informed about posts via Facebook. And this p...
9 years ago
RE: Pin Cushion may not be Traditional Pin Cushion
While working on a small lot survey that was originally laid out by the surveyor I work for, I was surprised to find all the original lot corners acco...
9 years ago
Forum
RE: Foresters & "Boundary Line Locations"?
Trust them as they are "the experts," more so than the guys with the credentials.
10 years ago
Forum