AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 28, 2026 5:51 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: How many of you here do strictly construction survey or settingout.

Tim V. PLS, post: 427409, member: 403 wrote: 98.7% Construction Layout.Power Plant, 14 and 17 story hotels, 17 story apartment building, substation, 6...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Drawings altered by lawyers

JB, post: 431795, member: 346 wrote: Did I mention my 78?WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Did I mention I...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: hit a gas line when staking lot corner, has this ever happened to anyone else

Peter Ehlert, post: 434945, member: 60 wrote: The first time I saw it in process I was alarmed about shock hazard, they said there is Zero concern.Zer...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Regulant Numbers

Steve Gilbert, post: 434788, member: 111 wrote: What is a Land Surveyor B?The Land Surveyor B examination is an eight-hour multiple-choice examination...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: court never requests the involvement of an expert witness

Dave Karoly, post: 434774, member: 94 wrote: Watch out for the psycho post misrepresenting what you wrote forced into a ridiculous straw man argument....

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Regulant Numbers

old2969, post: 434723, member: 12214 wrote: Although payment is not tied to licensure, we will not get more people in the profession until we start ch...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK surveying is like...

Static GPS surveying is like two penguins talking on a iceberg. As soon as one says "do you have a bar of soap?" the other replies "what do I look lik...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Starting out, how can I get work?

NCSpiralGuy, post: 434667, member: 12287 wrote: I also hand my card to people so that they can contact me (whether for a survey or not). Once I handed...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: court never requests the involvement of an expert witness

thebionicman, post: 434606, member: 8136 wrote: As an educated and experienced Mediator, your earlier comments make me want to vomit."All talent for w...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Need money for a boundary dispute? There's an app for that

FL/GA PLS., post: 434521, member: 379 wrote: Hmmmmm.... I want a new Tesla S, wonder if it would work for me. ;)It may be my inherent traditionalist n...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How many of you here do strictly construction survey or settingout.

Dave Karoly, post: 434621, member: 94 wrote: I spent most of my childhood in Bakersfield and have been informed that it is not in Southern California ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Made the client very happy

BushAxe, post: 434404, member: 11897 wrote: But it could also be the build up of deet in my system from 30 years of surveying keeping them off meThey ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: RIP RPLS.COM 6/26/2010

Andy J, post: 434056, member: 44 wrote: I'm sorry but that pic of the dude in a suit and tie with hard hat on, with the clipboard, just makes my skin ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: But for the the grace of..

Jim Frame, post: 433993, member: 10 wrote: What took you so long?Oh I started much earlier than that, it just took a couple of years to build up to th...

9 years ago
Page 96 / 287