AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 28, 2026 5:51 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: In 1965, when he was 23.

Paul in PA, post: 436075, member: 236 wrote: What is this argument over whether the top or base at ground of an axle represents the middle of a rock p...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Certification or Licensing

Friedman's problem, other then being totally wrong on the whole "you can steer the entire economy just by manipulating the money supply" thing, is tha...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Long term employees-

Jim Frame, post: 435821, member: 10 wrote: His other job (managing an ag DNA analysis lab) has become pretty much full-time, but he still cuts out tim...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Starting out, how can I get work?

Brad Ott, post: 435603, member: 197 wrote: ? My guess: Seventh-Day Adventists observe the Sabbath from sundown Friday to sundown Saturday and can't w...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Retirement Options for Solo Surveyors

Retirement options in general

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone out there take ‰ÛÏThe Leap‰Û into the Snap Inc.‰Ûªs IPO?

FL/GA PLS., post: 435614, member: 379 wrote: Instead I'm down 56%. Goodbye my dream Tesla. :(Just what amazon investors were saying when the tech bubb...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Starting out, how can I get work?

Join your local chapter(s) and start going to all the eventsVolunteer to serve on the Land Development CommitteeCommittee Description: Assesses the ne...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: The Ghost of an Opinion from 1904

RADAR, post: 435360, member: 413 wrote: I read Kent's part with a smooth, condescending, Texas drawl; it makes it that much better...I've always heard...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Certification or Licensing

Al Butler has been whipping one of these articles out every couple of years for over a decade now. Per Webster.....Definition of gadfly any of variou...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: You can retire from surveying, but.......

NorthernSurveyor, post: 435286, member: 149 wrote: So I am having a gas flying happy visitors and around Denali and up to the Arctic.My brother just b...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 1833 "Eagle Map" of the United States.

In the local newspaper last a coupe of days ago

9 years ago
Reply
RE: The Ghost of an Opinion from 1904

Scott Zelenak, post: 435199, member: 327 wrote: I want to know what low down varmint stole Kents Stetson?I suspect we are all glad that Kent's picture...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm Back....& you're gonna be sorry

Just A. Surveyor, post: 435181, member: 12855 wrote: I need to figure out how to stop getting an alert on my phone whenever someone responds as that i...

9 years ago
Page 95 / 287