Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 25, 2026 6:32 am
billvhill, post: 449832, member: 8398 wrote: If I only had a dollar for every error I found on a plat or for every error I saw while plotting the myla...
flyin solo, post: 449750, member: 8089 wrote: can't wait until javad mates a 30/30 to that j-tip thingy of theirs.
The gentleman surveyor, when faced with potential dangerous game, carries a double rifle in .470 Nitro Express. 😉
Dave Karoly, post: 449724, member: 94 wrote: Ox Plowfner was the well known publisher of Plowboy magazine back in the day.He did well until Bob Diskio...
FrozenNorth, post: 449704, member: 10219 wrote: Thought this was gonna be about whether to pack heat when surveying among the crack houses. The drug ...
Jim in AZ, post: 449665, member: 249 wrote: This is kind of odd as surveyors in many countries are very happy that surveying is an engineering discipl...
Mark Silver, post: 449660, member: 1087 wrote: It was as good or better than at the food truck in BerlinI'm blessed...I have an authentic Bavarian res...
thebionicman, post: 449502, member: 8136 wrote: I probably got flagged for my time in the Baltic...Russian satellites do not interfere with US Governm...
Williwaw, post: 449498, member: 7066 wrote: Just submitted one with GLONASS SVs 10 minutes ago and processed fine.It's different for you...you can see...
Dave Karoly, post: 449473, member: 94 wrote: Since the section corner is sufficiently obvious then the property owners aren't uncertain so reliance on...
Dave Karoly, post: 449477, member: 94 wrote: I think the one space, two space (after the period) controversy is even more vicious.Well...that's becaus...
BARRON, Circuit Judge: For want of a comma, we have this case. It arises from a dispute between a Maine dairy company and its delivery drivers, and it...