Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 am
Follow
RE: Price this...
$500 for anybody elseFor Snoop I'd do it for a fifth of Maker's Mark.
16 years ago
Forum
RE: Posting at the end of a day...
Hey! Wendell,... Read This!Plus color coded word emphasis would helpSome times you just have to be an a$$.orSome times you just have to be an a$$.
16 years ago
Forum
RE: How is the workload?
Too busy for me to reasonably handle by myself, not busy enough to take on any full time staff. (makes for a lot of 2 AM drafting sessions)Wrapping up...
16 years ago
Forum
RE: National Trig-Star Winners
> How many of the winners turned out to become surveyors? I have no clue, nor care. I would bet that nearly 100% went on to become successful in so...
16 years ago
Forum