AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Can the Low-Ballers Keep Up?

> The FACT remains that there are a large number of surveyor providing the same service as you that do not carry insurance.> > And - As a mat...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Can the Low-Ballers Keep Up?

> I started carrying E&O when I worked out of my basement. The choice is yours how you choose to run your company. Ditto (replace basement with...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Fairfax Co. VA deeds/plats online?

Try emailing Greg Pendelton.Jim (grew up in Fairfax County, haven't surveyed there since 1988)

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Staying safe while surveying...

> I know what you mean, Vanishing.> > All the constant hitting-on from hot women just wear me out.Not me, I originally got into surveying for...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Unique calls

> I had one once that read "thence along the county road to a mud hole"Honestly, those of us in adjoining states don't want to make West Virginia j...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Mobile Mapping Vehicles

What accuracy/precision do you want?If you're asking about the georeferenced element of the data across the entire project (rather than adjacent point...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary line between USA and Canada

International Boundary Commission

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Officially a GIS Tech I as of Monday coming

> I just got to say, this is the most exciting job I have had the privilege to work on. I get up every morning and I am excited to get into the of...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Vehicle

Porsche CayenneI'm doing good for being in business less than a year and a half, but not that good.I did price used Land Rovers - they do project the ...

16 years ago
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 27
Views: 3123
Page 284 / 287