Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 am
Thank you James> I do of course notice the statements; ""...inasmuch as the general rules as to preferences are merely guides for ascertaining the ...
I can't speak for AngeloBut around these here parts the following is pretty much settled law"...inasmuch as the general rules as to preferences are me...
Working with the Mason Dixon Line Preservation Partnership to recover and GPS the remaining stones on the Mason/Dixon line.orA week of perfect mid Oct...
It's not as "interesting reading" as Lewis and Clark.More of a combination diary/field notes.
You sir, are a true 'surveying geek' and I applaud you for it. 🙂 This link is to a scan of the published transcription of the original Journal of Ma...
Are the guy wires "bracing the poles" or is the shed open toward the prevailing wind direction and they are an attempt to keep the shed from making li...
[flash width=480 height=385
Along a common treadSometimes the courts write better decisions than others.In a 1997 case here in Maryland (related to the subject at hand), it's alm...
I don't think they distribute Hoegaarden Rosée outside of Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg, so I'll have to stick with my favorite Belgian.