AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: I think this is a legitimate question, even if Kris does not

How can that be?> The experts on here proclaim that junior corner monuments cannot bend senior lines???I believe the "experts" are proclaiming that...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Learning to Speak Architectonics

With respect to the original posters original discipline> I certainly can't agree with that. I suspect that, being in East Texas you probably have ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Did everybody leave their survey textbooks

Seems to be several on here that enjoy giving insults> I believe Kent's citation [CLEMENT V. PACKER, 125 U. S. 309 (1888)] is in a book (United Sta...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Work Load Check

Jim> Anybody want a row home in the center of DC?I lived with a bunch of other guys here in the late 80's before I gave up my soul crushing career ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Work Load Check

Cr@p> Swamped> > However, it doesn't take much to keep you swamped when your solo and only work part-time.I hate finding the misspelled word ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Work Load Check

GregYou going to be at DCALS tomorrow?I'm usually in the bar an hour early or so (that way my "sponsors" know where to find me).

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Work Load Check

SwampedHowever, it doesn't take much to keep you swamped when your solo and only work part-time.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Non LS doing accident scene surveys

I'll see your gamut> We capture the full surveying gamut in MI:and raise you:(vi) in conjunction with the site development or subdivision of land, ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: I loves me some modern technology

Well, lets use your bandwidth then 😉

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 538
Reply
RE: plumb bob games

The crew (below) and I like to play "spin the plumb bob" on slow work days 😉

16 years ago
Reply
RE: ''Tract'', ''Parcel'' and ''Easement"

Legal Semantics (and grammar)> regardless = without regard> > irregardless = not without regard... or also = regardingSure, if you want to ge...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: ''Tract'', ''Parcel'' and ''Easement"

Legal Semantics> I know that one that really bugs me is the typical statement that you can't create an easement over yourself. And yet we do that ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor's Rendezvous 2010 Aboard the Delta Queen - Pics

A few more pictures from 2002 (at least the first four in the album)

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Question on Professional Liability

> Say you have a survey firm that bills out roughly $50,000 per year. Obviously, not a big business, but, operated by a very knowledgeable license...

16 years ago
Page 283 / 287