AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 967
Reply
RE: One second gun VS five second gun.. Optics

Slide Rules versus Super ComputersHere is a picture of the first computers used for lens calculations at Wild.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: 50 CREWS - WHAT THE..?

MikeAre you going to the HDS User Conference next week?

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Christie To Reconsider Tunnel Financing

In other tunnel newsSwiss complete world's longest rail tunnelBy Thair Shaikh, CNNOctober 15, 2010 9:10 a.m. EDT(CNN) -- The longest railway tunnel in...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Last 2 Weeks - Phone Has Stopped Ringing

Elections?I do a lot of development related work in one county where the County Commission had been dominated the past decade by anti-growth candidate...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Clark on Surveying

EvanIt's pretty comprehensive, I downloaded it from the Nexis website a few years ago. Not that I would intentially violate any copyright laws, but yo...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Unit Conversion?

> Does anyone have the conversion handy to go from GIS acres to "real" acres?> > (GIS acres) x (Dangermond constant) = Real Acres

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Rancho de las Pulgas (Alta California)

My Favorite Rancho[flash width=480 height=385

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Staddling the Tripod

When doing control work I always drink three beers at the same time; that way I can set one on each center telescoping leg and maintain the integrity ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Maybe I am questioning if I am insane or not?

Duane> And I just can't come to grips with the thought that many on here have their opinions on senior-junior corners from the 1888 court case?Bett...

16 years ago
Page 282 / 287