AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Architects advertising as Surveyors?

from their website...> We at Abstract Drafting and Surveying will draft your property as a whole. Showing our clients accurately the size of their ...

16 years ago
Reply
16 years ago
Reply
RE: Apparent call from survey broker?

> pffft. That's easy. $250. Isn't that the standard fee?Yup, according to the HUD Settlement Cost Booklet.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Congrats to Hannibal Vector.

"well I ain't no holy roller, so I just use a bong"

16 years ago
Reply
16 years ago
Reply
RE: Misguided Liability / Responsibility of some Surveyors

> (licensed = presumed knowledgeable)Licensed = minimally qualified.I was on the 2005 NCEES cut score committee for the principles exam where the k...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors Certificate

> Just do the standard Certificate-a lot of time was put into it and that is what the title people should have.I don't know about elsewhere, but fo...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Quantum GIS

Excellent, I'll give it a shot.Can't get this kind of quick response on that crappy Professional Surveyor Magazine message board 😉

16 years ago
Page 281 / 287