AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Magnetic locators

> Where is a good place to buy?This was the least expensive I found the Schonstedt GA-92XTi when I bought mine.Since I'm (mostly) solo, I like the ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: 22° And I Have To Do A Perc Test

20° and light snow here[flash width=480 height=385

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Adjoiner refuses to cooperate

> Folks if the deed is not recorded, and the adjioner refuses to cooperate, how does he find the deed?I'd try tracking the adjoiners to the uncoope...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: New ALTA Standards Approved

I just need you to sign and seal my "long form certification" on your letterhead. All the other surveyors do it. 😉

16 years ago
Reply
RE: NCEES To Go Closed Book On The Principles Of Surveying Exam

> I don't think so!!!!Think again.I took the October 2005 PS exam without reference materials in four hours as part of the 17 person NCEES committe...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: How's business going fellas?

>expecting it to be a slow winter.Then I'd suggest you head south, rumor is the "staples" are cheaper down there [flash width=480 height=385br>Sanc...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: How's business going fellas?

Cautiously optimistic enough here (Maryland suburbs and exurbs of DC) that I quit my part time magazine job to concentrate fully on my surveying busin...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Data Sheet Question ?

Appendix C - Section 5

16 years ago
Reply
RE: BID THIS!!!!

TABLE A OPTIONAL SURVEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND SPECIFICATIONS 15. Rectified orthophotography, photogrammetric mapping, laser scanning and other similar ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Gatewing X 100

From what I remember reading (without going back and looking it up) the FAA isn't planning on allowing small UAV's to legally enter the national airsp...

16 years ago
Page 280 / 287