AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: How do you commute to work?

Nice ride, I think I'll pass - but you already knew that 😉 If it's who I think it is, then you've got a pretty high class of reader commenting on yo...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: D'Zign vs easycogo

Steve> Can someone answer the question politely?Based on my experience with internet message boards; I'm leaning toward no.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Spectra Precision Epoch 50 receiver

If I liked the Epoch 50 and I didn't really need one now, I'd be tempted to wait a few months until the Trimble acquisition of Ashtech is complete.The...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: County employee gets fee waiver

All the land development regulations around here (zoning, subdivision, etc.) that I've seen specifically exclude from the waiver or variance process "...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Land Surveying in Washington D.C.

Someone my be able to explain this clearer than I can, but here goes:Originally all surveying was performed by the DC Surveyors Office. In 1979 they b...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Action taken by ACSM Congress yesterday in San Diego

RichWas that motion voted on during yesterdays Congress meeting, or was it put on the agenda to be voted on at a future congress?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: An interesting web page...

A couple of observations:>Very disappointing that there were only 500 attendeesOnce you take out the people who had to be there (NSPS Governors, AC...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: +111º F Heat Index in Western Kentucky today

> I projectile vomited a gallon of water at some point about 2pm....The first person who invents a way to "unread" something on the internet is goi...

15 years ago
Reply
15 years ago
Reply
RE: FCC True North

True North is......a really good novel

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone else had this happen to them?

> Anyone else have a project that may be killed due to client illness?Human clients, no.However I was working at a firm in the fall of 2008 where a...

15 years ago
Page 259 / 287