AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Whither Jeff Lucas?

> I checked my directory of Lucas Letters and my last is from October, which is also the last issue shown on his web site. Does anyone have any cur...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: PACS / SACS

> PACS and SACS are a control station established in the vicinity of an airport and tied directly to the National Spatial Reference System. This co...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Order of evidence

Ya got a copy of "Boundary Control and Legal Principles" hanging around the office? Chapter 5, Section 12 in my edition.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: from the ad at the bottom of the page

> > No real diss meant to magnetic signs, I just found the overall effect of the photo to proclaim "slipshod."> > Thanks for the response....

14 years ago
Reply
RE: NCEES FS Exam....um,huh?

Ashton, Should You Be Automatically Approved Per Software?> If I were designing a modern question, I would, perhaps, present a report from a least ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you do with a busted Prism Rod?

> Is it just me, or do I detect a Survey shanty developing from the above thread?Thanks Mike, now you've put me in a shanty mood 🙂 [flash width=...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: NCEES FS Exam....um,huh?

> The Principle Exam was much easier than the Fundamental, although the State Exams can be the most difficult.I was on the NCEES committee to set t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: NCEES FS Exam....um,huh?

> You will be tested on the other skills you mentioned later on in the PS and state-specific exams.And then you're only tested (at least for the PS...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Lawton Blog-New Stuff

> You can probably expect some tomorrow Snoopster.So Snoop was nestled all snug in his bedWhile visions of roller girls danced in his head

14 years ago
Page 242 / 287