AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: So I ask my lawyer friend...

Oxymoron of the weekWhy can lawyers swim fearlessly in shark infested waters...professional courtesy

14 years ago
Reply
RE: online law school-thoughts?

I believe that Duane Frymire's J.D. was obtained online, drop him an email.I was contemplating this program a few years back. Since law is a three yea...

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 1027
Reply
RE: Help! OPUS-RS aborting

hey hillbilly> Germantown. I am a longtime lurker, but only recently signed on so I could post an employment listing. So, more specifically (after ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Alex Karras

From WikipediaDuring his exile, Karras returned to pro wrestling, taking on such memorable characters as Dick the Bruiser, but was then reinstated, al...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Footwear

> What kind of footwear do you have and why? What are the benefits and what do you look for when it is time to get a new pair?Since I'm in the offi...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Reselling Certain Survey Equipment Illegal?

> Why should any court be involved in stopping what is basically arbitrage?Because unlike arbitrage in items like commodities and financial instrum...

14 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: To pincushion or not to pincushion; that is the question

> > I forgot to mention; this is commercial property.> > > > 3 feet is a lot of property, when it's commercial property......> &g...

14 years ago
Page 228 / 287