AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Ring - Ring for Friday

> I saw his plat today and he held record on the entire property. I mean exactly to the 0.01 and to the second of record. We all know what that mea...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: POB Magazine And Javad

Electric LightSquared Orchestra> If one can be so absolutley sure about something and do a 180 does it mean there is a chance that the new position...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pet Peeve - Leave my @#$% CAD Files alone

FWIW - I do a lot of work with outside consultants on design teams and before the first line is drawn in CAD all the decisions about drawing orientati...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Clearing Line

Clearing Line?I'm just starting a detailed utility survey for five miles of this; but a weed eater ain't going to move the stuff that's in our way 😀

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Board

I think I can narrow it down to 5

13 years ago
Reply
RE: This could really get surveying moving...

I believe the California legislature and governor approved the Pico Act in 1859 splitting the state at the 36th parallel; but the vote in congress was...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS and other Magic

As long as caution does not lead to paralysis...> Kafka, Crichton, and Postman are at the first tee waiting to make up a foursome...Plenty of good ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS and other Magic

Neil Postman: Five Things We Need to Know About Technological ChangeFirst, that we always pay a price for technology; the greater the technology, the ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Thankful

Six weeks ago I was worried because a big job (300K) was wrapping up and I didn't have much for my team afterwards; now I have more than six times tha...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: The American Theodolite story

Kind of like when the German's thought they were getting the plans to the Norton Bombsight; but Hogan was really drawing the plans for the Norton Vacu...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Metes and bounds inside a house

> Ao I guess this post will unleash the next salvo of insults?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Metes and bounds inside a house

[flash width=560 height=315]//www.youtube.com/v/FsqJFIJ5lLs?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

13 years ago
Reply
RE: No shortage of jerks out here

In the past couple of weeks I've had two clients (an ENR top 10 firm and a DOT) respond to my proposals, both six plus figures, that they though the s...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: A Slap In The Face To The Profession Of Surveying

Westwood "College" is just an overgrown TV and Radio repair school from the 50's that takes advantage of the student loan system to prey on the un and...

13 years ago
Page 203 / 287