AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: UAVs Are Illegal

Not sure about other markets, but photogrametric topography is dirt cheap around here. I'd rather hire an expert to do my aerial mapping and concentr...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Insurance is going up

> My Insurance guy wrote me a email today....His timing could be better.Blue Cross profits, executive pay up in 2013

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Sending CAD Files

[flash width=560 height=315]//www.youtube.com/v/Bu5S5K8fiHE?hl=en_US&version=3[/flash]

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Crew

> Immediate termination if I can outrun you before my 2nd cup of a coffee.> Seriously?

13 years ago
Reply
RE: ring ring ~ bye bye

Good morning Jim, this is Joe Oblivious from Humongous Construction; I'm the site engineer at the big ol' downtown building project and I was checking...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: "your bearings don't match"

Planners> Most of them have Geography degrees (which is way different than Geology).Off topic, but interesting. Most of the planners I deal with h...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: My new toy came today

We've used the Amberg because the Swiss tend to play well together.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Does anyone use GoToMyPC for remote computer access?

I use Microsoft Remote Desktop. The few times I've run CAD it's been a little annoying, the lag time starts to get on my nerves pretty quick. The les...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Insurance

>My boss, who doesn't like to carry b/c he thinks we will get sued more..I've heard this a lot over the years.The way I look at E&O insurance i...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: missing 300 Acres

There is an app for that

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Sometimes I just hate computers

Wendell... Sometimes I just hate computersJFGI is the new RTFM 😉

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Taking the Company Truck Home

Liability is part of the issue ....Publication 15-B Employer's Tax Guide to Fringe BenefitsCommuting RuleUnder this rule, you determine the value of a...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Mortgage inspections @ $145

> And exactly where does that leave American land surveyors.Somewhere betwixt autodiadactism and the academy.

13 years ago
Page 193 / 287