Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
> How are you all doing on satisfying your clients that insist on having the survey/project done before the end of the year?Around noon on Christma...
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre
> aren't those vacuum trucks the most amazing thing ever? Last summer I did 200+ utility excavations on this street (well not me personally, my sho...
>It was my job to dig all of the crap out of the pipe and get the shot. I ended up using a kitchen spoon acquired at a local shop and a bunch of l...
Did the "private survey crew" see your guy's rig and, if so, are they sure it "water and muck" :-O
Q: What's the best kind of stake for a surveyor?A: Equity stake.
Boards Do Not Write Laws, They Carry Out Laws> So, no matter what a Surveying Board may think, thy cannot outthink the Law.Actually here in Marylan...
>...we have read that Idaho, Maryland, New York, Tennessee, Washington and "many other states" are using the NCEES model law to push for the remova...
> Looking forward to your full list of 51 population comparison chart.Settle in, you're going to be waiting for a while
It's interesting to look at total survey licensees (LS only + duel LS/PE both resident and out of state) and compare it to the population.I've met a c...
FWIW - this is the definition of surveying in the NCEES Model lawPractice of Surveying—The term “Practice of Surveying,” as used in this Act, shall m...
Adding other types of surveying other than land surveying to the statutory definition of surveying does not somehow automatically eliminate boundary s...
> I have to record a plan to correct an error of the lot boundary shown on a series of plans I produced a few years ago. What else, if anything, sh...