AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Unqualified crews and/or firms

> The good news is there's money in chaos and poor communication.True, but I'd rather not profit from bellum omnium contra omnes

12 years ago
Reply
RE: A more and more common request

Just think of it as creating one less step for them to digitally archive the plan and charge them for the convenience 🙂

12 years ago
Reply
RE: A more and more common request

> My gut is that this makes it easier for people to "add and subtract" from the face of the plan. I've had plans of mine "modified" before without...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica MS50 vs TS15i

> Second, does anyone out there with both a dedicated scanner and a MS50 actually realize an advantage with the MS50?I occasionally come across a p...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: 12 Days of Christmas Sale!

RANT ONFirst and foremost - I think I can speak for everyone here that we all appreciate everything you and your firm has done to support Wendell's en...

12 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Unqualified crews and/or firms

> Too often I find survey crews and/or firm's are way over their head and taking on work beyond there capabilities.I think you can make a reasonabl...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Helpful Business Hint

> For those extra stubborn clogs, who you gonna call?> > "Mark-1, Ready, Aim, Fire!"I was thinking of the rigs utility for accounts receivabl...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 986
Reply
RE: Not going to mention a deed restriction

> FYI the deed was from 1946...not 1846 :-(In 1846 everyone was occupied keeping the Irish out

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Why you GIS (Get It Surveyed)

Your property boundariesBoundary agreements and determined boundariesObjections and disputes: Land Registry practice and procedures

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Does anyone routinely use Julian dates

"Metric" Calendar>Never heard of metric dating - to what are you referring?The revolutionary system was designed in part to remove all religious an...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Affidavit & Title Insurance

> 4. Some years later Buyer finds out there is a problem.> > 5. Buyer contacts Title Insurance Company. Is told they have no policy. Zero c...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying in Germany - Anyone German...

Surveying in Germany - rules, rule the rules...I would see the main obstacle to working for a surveying/engineering company in Germany being the work ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Traversing into the subway

The wonders of technology: I'm reading this and posting from a subway car using the wifi at the National Zoo station

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2015

> > The current automatic update that was installed is now crashing the program a couple times a day . > Does not sound good for production.

12 years ago
Page 165 / 287