AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 1, 2026 12:02 pm
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: shortage of surveyors

Fewer licenses per year doesn't necessarily create a shortage. If GPS, field to finish coding, etc. lets you complete a project in one week in 2015 t...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: What is in a name for a business?

Edward Reading, post: 334133, member: 132 wrote: Seriously? That is funny. I'm a big fan. Half the surveyors I know in my age group are fans....the c...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: shortage of surveyors

Tommy Young, post: 334256, member: 703 wrote: I'm not seeing this shortage around here.Same here. We have three licenses in my office overseeing four...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: An Engineer Walks Into a Survey Office...

The engineer gets a salary commiserate with experience and an annual performance bonus based on a percentage of engineering design revenues (10%-20%)....

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying in Hong Kong

rfc, post: 323683, member: 8882 wrote: At quitting time (around 5 pm), I was walking by the site when an entourage passed: One gentleman, carrying not...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Robotic Total Station boundary surveying WV

gschrock, post: 333189, member: 556 wrote: Can anyone recommend a small robot? I saw a new Leica TS16 last week and it looked notably smaller to me ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Handshake agreement

Duane Frymire, post: 333117, member: 110 wrote: I did survey a parcel once that was exchanged via handshake many years before. Carried out by the son...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Handshake agreement

Bow Tie Surveyor, post: 333092, member: 6939 wrote: Yes, it's called the Statute of Frauds. Real estate transactions have to be in writing to be infor...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Vinyl for Survey vehicle

Holy Cow, post: 332799, member: 50 wrote: Make sure you or any crew don't park it anywhere near a "gentlemen's club" or anything similar. 😉

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Vinyl for Survey vehicle

Plumb Bill, post: 332740, member: 226 wrote: Think of the most recognizable companies in the world, very simple logos. The 15 Worst Corporate Logo F...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Today I got typed at in BIG font and Italics.......

skwyd, post: 332640, member: 6874 wrote: I'm pretty sure that you don't mean that the physical dimensions of this lawyer are in the shape of a cube.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Contracts - Simple or Full of Legalese?

I had two contract templates for my firm: simple for simple jobs and "Harry Homeowner" clients, complex for complex jobs and any client that had an in...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: 4 wheel drive

Goofy paint colors are a 4x4 tradition.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: BLM in Alaska looking for Deputy State Director

Roadhand, post: 332354, member: 61 wrote: Sounds like a cool gig. At least from your perspective...

11 years ago
Page 146 / 287