AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 1, 2026 12:02 pm
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: The Beginning of the End of Licensure?

This would be an incredible opportunity to put forth the plan that, as in every other civilized country on the planet, the State of Indiana get out of...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The bogus theory of subdividing sections in the PLSS

mattharnett, post: 343131, member: 6458 wrote: What happened? Well.....you could start here: and work backwards until you head explodes (the over/u...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil 3D Surface Comparisons

The good news is yes, there is a way to do itThe bad news is my CAD Manager did it for me a few years ago and I have no idea how he did it :snarky:

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Seeking (Educational) Advice...

Daniel JD90, post: 343085, member: 9559 wrote: When I approached the professors working in my department, they both warned that I should avoid somethi...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Principals licensed?

"I'm pretty sure AECOM works in Virginia" I'm 100% sure because I was on a conference call with their engineers yesterday for transit project we're bo...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Principals licensed?

So how do publicly traded firms like Stantec get around the requirement for licensed ownership?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Just took my FS...

Your exam results are based on the total number of correct answers that you selected. There are no deductions for wrong answers. The score is then con...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Best Camera for UAV - Aibotix X6

I seem to recall a number around $80K for the complete package with all the bells and whistles + training. (Duel frequency GPS that connects to RTN n...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: New Equipment

Nate The Surveyor, post: 341523, member: 291 wrote: Anybody got an extra pile of cash that they don't need? 🙂 I suspect Tommy has a stash of Confed...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Real estate agent

MathTeacher, post: 341625, member: 7674 wrote: I'm far from being an expert, but I believe that, in most jurisdictions, the real estate agent represen...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Retaining walls

Moe Shetty, post: 341317, member: 138 wrote: towards the top is the boss, who may or may not teach/instruct field crews how to map and take data colle...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: A new low in scanning?

"I am eagerly waiting for a good option for us dumb dirt surveyors for sewer measure downs." Surveyor 1: The water sure is cold.Surveyor 2: And deep t...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Thoughts on what adjective denotes a Survey that establishes an original corner monument.

thebionicman, post: 341261, member: 8136 wrote: Tidy numbers make us feel better. Our emotional comfort does not appear in derived list of the order o...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: FAA to require "Drone" registration

FYIAn air traffic control system for drones? | ZDNetLatas

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Please help me to budget

Aerial for the improvements, GIS for the boundary...that's how I roll 😀

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Please help me to budget

J. T. Strickland, post: 340595, member: 246 wrote: Would photo meet the requirements of 0.07 +/- 50 ppm (or whatever it is)? Measurement Standards -...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Fundamentals of Surveying Exam

I went into the advisor training program at Morgan Stanley during the recession when there weren't any decent paying survey positions around here. I r...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Do not forget 10-14-1066 Battle of Hastings...

paden cash, post: 340500, member: 20 wrote: We might all be talking some Germanic tongue now... West Germanic languages

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Pilot License for UAS

Operator requirement start on page 96

11 years ago
Page 142 / 287