Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 1, 2026 12:02 pm
The good news:The proposed small UAS regulations went from the FAA to OMB last week; the FAA official who oversees the UAS regulation program believes...
FWIW - I took the FS & PS with the old traditional booklet test, but in the last few years took the Series 7, 66 & 3 securities exams in a com...
International Foot versus Indian Survey Foot
Do you have a copy of this? There are precious little boundary surveying related questions on the FS and, if I remember correctly, the ones that were ...
mark calhoun, post: 340167, member: 10088 wrote: We were told the center Section was sold to pay for the new school. We were told you just turn 90 a...
Tommy Young, post: 340098, member: 703 wrote: What's a section? I don't know, but apparently they're unreliable because they're always breaking down...
Portal to portal
John Hamilton, post: 339577, member: 640 wrote: Much smaller, maybe 200-300. It was put on by ASPRS and was specifically mapping drone, whereas I thin...
John, how big was the Reno conference? I'm at the conference in Vegas put on by the same group that does SPAR & ILMF and there is about 1,600 att...
PLS30820, post: 338781, member: 1439 wrote: How can you certify to proposed improvements? You can create an "exhibit" with the proposed improvements s...
No more than you would be responsible for placing wetland delineation by others, or zoning information provided by the client or title company, or the...
lmbrls, post: 338763, member: 6823 wrote: The Title Companies have a history of allowing Surveyors to take as much liability as possible Conversely,...
lmbrls, post: 338763, member: 6823 wrote: So this would mean that we copy the designer Site Plan in as a layer into the ALTA that we prepared and acce...
Jim in AZ, post: 338707, member: 249 wrote: Yes I would. An ALTA Survey is not a stand-alone document. It is the other half of an ALTA Title Insurance...
Jim in AZ, post: 338683, member: 249 wrote: You are violating the ALTA Minimum Standards by showing proposed improvements. You can not title it as an ...
ppm, post: 338598, member: 6808 wrote: What would the correct response be? An ALTA survey, by definition, reflects the existing conditions at the ti...
Probably the same reason I did, paying for continuing education on something you don't use. CFedS#1166 (expired)