Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 1, 2026 12:02 pm
My understanding is...because the Constitution doesn't address the idea of political subdivisions smaller than the state, the municipal corporation cr...
Like many surveyors it was Euclid's famous quote from "The Mathematical Function of Surveyors" that originally inspired me: "Surveyors are not and can...
I believe Paul's point is philosophical rather than legal; that US Government, at an existential level, is nothing more that the expressed will of the...
Holy Cow, post: 345040, member: 50 wrote: That leads to a very specific thought that applies in the New York City area. I've read how "new land" is cr...
Modern Land Patents
A little interweb research leads one to believe that the original use of the bunker was part of the AT&T longlines system that was hardened to sur...
spledeus, post: 344731, member: 3579 wrote: Certified to withstand a 20,000 ton nuclear blast... So then the attorney said: "I don't understand the ...
I know some surveyors who think they can walk on water...subcontract the work to them.
johnymal, post: 344444, member: 7096 wrote: They will asked me why not to spent a little more time in the field using conventional TS or GPS and take...
It's interesting how often items are dismissed as "goat stakes" when there is no corroborating evidence, such as, perhaps goats?
I've been told by numerous landowners (on more rural properties) "those little pins you surveyors put in the ground are of no use to me, so I replaced...
Is it just me, or does it seem that any thread about equipment eventually ends up here:
NPS = Not proportioned sufficiently
As Kipling wrote:"Oh BLM is BLM, and private industry private, never the twain shall meet,Regardless of the extent to which retired surveyor's bleat"O...