AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 29, 2026 5:47 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Japanese Corner Marks

‹ÄӋÄ?‹âø‹Äċâá‹Ä¤‹Ä?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: What would you do?

I would hope that the board, being predominately made up of licensed professionals themselves, would see the situation the same way that you do: that ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: How's this for a bad client to have?

Holy Cow, post: 355945, member: 50 wrote: You have geared up your abilities, at some expense, because of this client. You would be in a bind without ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: How's this for a bad client to have?

The advantage to working at a big firm is that you can afford a dedicated accounts receivable staff.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: record drawings (as builts)

Not sure if this applies to your particular situation, but it's not uncommon here for the "record drawing" (as built) to be a copy of the final design...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: 2016 ALTA/NSPS Standards - Table A

Jim Frame, post: 355444, member: 10 wrote: Excavation -- vacuum extraction in particular -- seems to be the most cost-effective way of getting solid l...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: 2016 ALTA/NSPS Standards - Table A

Here's the thing about utility paint markings, they're basically raw data with no QA/QC process applied. There are two main ways to induce current in...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Age old PLSS question

I thought the "Age Old PLSS Question" was: why couldn't you leave well enough alone? I've got a good idea, let's set up a land tenure system where the...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Will this be the one man leveling solution?

I'm 100% in the bag for Leica (heck, I've even made a pilgrimage to Heerbrugg), but I find their new product roll out marketing to be insufferable.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: 2016 ALTA/NSPS Standards - Table A

Jim in AZ, post: 355119, member: 249 wrote: Is it a Professional service? Contract 'locators' who provide one-call level service - noSubsurface Uti...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The top 3 questions i get asked

FL/GA PLS., post: 355096, member: 379 wrote: Considering your location I hope the requestor(s) are of the female species. :-O

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The top 3 questions i get asked

The top 3 questions i get asked: 3. What 'cha surveying for? :bored: 2. Can I walk in front of that? :-S 1. Do these feel real to you? 😀

11 years ago
Reply
RE: How accurate is Google

gschrock, post: 354879, member: 556 wrote: For a local site you can see if there are any aerial pre-marks, or good high contrast ground-level features...

11 years ago
Page 137 / 287