AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 29, 2026 5:47 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Flat Earth anyone ?

RADAR, post: 358275, member: 413 wrote: If the earth is really flat; why do we have waterfalls? Or Sofia Vergara?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS y2k problem

Feb 17, 1996 was the last day of the Deep Blue vs. Kasparov chess matches, Kasparov winning 4-3. The machines are still apparently upset about this.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Flat Earth anyone ?

I like to invite flat earthers and hollow earthers to the same party then sit back and watch the fireworks.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Donald Duck the Surveyor

RADAR, post: 358111, member: 413 wrote: Blackberry and other assorted sticker bushes.... ‰ÛÏBlackberries. Nothing, not mushrooms, not ferns, not mos...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Donald Duck the Surveyor

skwyd, post: 358078, member: 6874 wrote: Sounds like a good time. All of my stuff fits in my vest and belt pouches, so I think I'd be okay. Barbed. ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Masters Degree

Does anyone have a Masters of Surveying or Geomatics, or whatever you call it where you are? One of my employees has a Masters in Geodesy In what way ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Contracted Survey Crews

I have more of a problem with state boards who micro-manage the actions of licensees to the point where they aren't allowed to use their professional ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: urgent assignments answers needed!!!!

Paul in PA, post: 357872, member: 236 wrote: And where exactly is this disaster of survey education occurring? Paul in PA Googling "dinzel_flash" l...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Can lawyers rewrite legal descriptions?

Mark Mayer, post: 357595, member: 424 wrote: Anyone can write a legal description in any of the states I'm licensed in. In some states it is defined...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: California plans drafted by 2 phony engineers

Vernon Williams, post: 357466, member: 10955 wrote: Because they have people for that. Plus those people will work for much less than the architects ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Sanborn Fire Insurance Co. Surveyors' Manual

Dan, This site has a lot of old maps form the Northeast.Our version of the Sanborn maps is the ""Baist's Real Estate Atlas" of Washington DC.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The Mythology of Ground Coordinates

Kind of disappointed in this post - I was hope for something more mythological 😀

11 years ago
Reply
RE: If you could tell a newbie one thing...what would it be?

Holy Cow, post: 357194, member: 50 wrote: Yo, Mr. pzsqvmackdx I know I've seen that name on a jersey somewhere in professional sports. Did you play h...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: If you could tell a newbie one thing...what would it be?

If you could tell a newbie one thing...what would it be? When the party chief tells you to run the level across the bumper so you'll always have a ben...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Nice looking control point but........................

By my reading of the Colorado Professional Land Surveyors Practice Act it's not clear that stockpile volumetric measurements fall under the statutory ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Wendell needs to "rant" font so I can talk about

If your "locator" doesn't provide something like this along with the paint/flags, you're using the wrong consultant Attached files Sheet 3...

11 years ago
Page 136 / 287