AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 28, 2026 5:51 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Stone with notches...

Dave Karoly, post: 426898, member: 94 wrote: This is the other edge, I found 3, there should be 5.Original surveyor probable moved to California from ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Since there is no 'lack of training...'

0.0 of the mine datum is 4.29' lower than the grid plane of projection, duh ;)I guess that translates to: "The elevations hereon are what the controll...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for robot recomendations

Mark Indzeris, post: 426931, member: 1019 wrote: Really this is a Ford vs. Chevy debate. You probably should go with a dealer you trust and is willing...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How many of you here do strictly construction survey or settingout.

20% construction. Mostly urban, like this water tank site...not much curb & gutter, house stake out.Just sent out a proposal for 320 +/- miles of...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Man Fined by Board for Studying Traffic Light Timing

Mark Silver, post: 426363, member: 1087 wrote: I have a BS in Electrical Engineering and spend my time working as an electrical engineer. I guess I do...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Double Corners

Dave Karoly, post: 425908, member: 94 wrote: It looks like the rock is armed with uh something LOLIs that a reference monument or are you happy to see...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Double Corners

I got $50 that says if you pull on the "pipe" the door opens to TDD's secret underground bunker.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Man Fined by Board for Studying Traffic Light Timing

Dave Karoly, post: 425894, member: 94 wrote: I don't know what an NOI is, Notice of Intent? They use acronyms which are not explained. I figured out ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Man Fined by Board for Studying Traffic Light Timing

Holy Cow, post: 425801, member: 50 wrote: One daughter had a double major in English and Communications. Told her I thought they were the same thing.T...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying adjoiners

tfdoubleyou, post: 425867, member: 12051 wrote: If he's not interested in hearing your proposal to solve his problem, then you should decline the work...

9 years ago
Page 103 / 287