Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 28, 2026 5:51 am
SReeserinPA, post: 428512, member: 6126 wrote: So, I wonder, is it appropriate for the field staff to wear short pants while performing their duties?o...
Tommy Young, post: 428480, member: 703 wrote: Let her out hell. If she had gotten in that car Ajax and 409 wouldn't have been able to clean things up...
Hacked a lot of trees in the 90's...I spent most of my time as a crew chief surveying in places that looked like this.
If you're willing to pay the travel expenses, I'm willing to escort it back home and check with it's parents 😉
[MEDIA=youtube]QePcj9BplMQ[/MEDIA]
Kris Morgan, post: 428362, member: 29 wrote: Agreed because the canopy in East Texas is WAY different than in.... West Texas.
Lee D, post: 427878, member: 7971 wrote: Beautiful country.Don't remember the name of the place but back in the 80's I had some huckleberry pancakes i...
Well if they won't introduce themselves, look a man in the eye, and shake his hand that's the fault of their father...I didn't take them to raise. OT...
FL/GA PLS., post: 428185, member: 379 wrote: 1,153 are 60 and older (last year was 1,111) :eek:I'm always a little wary of this number because I've se...
BSA, post: 428109, member: 1122 wrote: I need a simple phrase to discount the idea of using a distant object to "control" boundary location. Wrong (e...
I loves me some vintage beer/tobacco commercials[MEDIA=youtube]6tB3qaslLAM[/MEDIA][MEDIA=youtube]sXVLQRX95zg[/MEDIA]
Robert Hill, post: 427845, member: 378 wrote: What is ethical pricing?Unethical pricing is like pornography..I know it when I see it.
FL/GA PLS., post: 427813, member: 379 wrote: How in Hell do the Realtors get away with it? ?????Because the courts have repeatedly agreed with economi...
Got to watch out for some of those Texas counties[MEDIA=youtube]adADHltRB6g[/MEDIA]
Dave Karoly, post: 427738, member: 94 wrote: I never heard of Highballing.That's the funniest thing I've read in months, I assumed you were the king o...