AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 28, 2026 5:51 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Long Pants or Not?

Warren Smith, post: 428951, member: 9900 wrote: Don't forget MLB (Michael Binge) in his Daisy Duke's - an image you can't unsee - oooof!

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Long Pants or Not?

Brad Ott, post: 428946, member: 197 wrote: BSGavin & Steven Ward and a few other posters here can vouch that I'm a little, let's say, huskier :eek...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Long Pants or Not?

Monte, post: 428913, member: 11913 wrote: Not the shorts, not the boats, not the 3 story house, and someone is gonna be pissed when they get their wat...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: End of My Geomatics Career

Prodigal Son, post: 428787, member: 12074 wrote: Nothing beats a small tight knit firm! I'll take a small 15 person firm over 500 employee stockyard a...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Expert Witness Professional Services Agreement

Don't tell the court what the law is.Bad - "I determined the line is here because the law says..."Good - "I determined that the line should be here be...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: End of My Geomatics Career

Bill93, post: 428806, member: 87 wrote: Given your work location, I thought maybe you were giving up surveying because you had been tapped to be the n...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: End of My Geomatics Career

paden cash, post: 428786, member: 20 wrote: Just don't take your modus operandi with you. Learn to listen to folks, chat and enjoy personal contacts....

9 years ago
Reply
RE: End of My Geomatics Career

Andy Bruner, post: 428771, member: 1123 wrote: I walked away from a national company where all correspondence with HR had to include your employee num...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Long Pants or Not?

eapls2708, post: 428762, member: 589 wrote: Hopefully this isn't a common look anywhere.Unfortunately it is.I grew up mid-Atlantic, middle class in th...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 79
Views: 2087
Reply
RE: Brass Caps

MightyMoe, post: 428719, member: 700 wrote: No dimples for these, they all will be stenciled "by the book":cool:

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Brass Caps

Peter Ehlert, post: 428713, member: 60 wrote: Maybe I did not read carefully, perhaps their price includes some artwork or something.Always read the f...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Long Pants or Not?

Monte, post: 428707, member: 11913 wrote: Maybe it's a Texas thing, but I don't see many local surveyors wearing short pants either. I myself maybe o...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Doing research the way it should be done

FL/GA PLS., post: 428688, member: 379 wrote: [USER=136]@James Fleming[/USER]Well, don't leave us hanging, what was your reply after the second request...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Doing research the way it should be done

Paul D, post: 428662, member: 323 wrote: Try explaining to an attorney in Tulsa why the road in front of your ALTA is variable width when its been in ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Long Pants or Not?

spledeus, post: 428638, member: 3579 wrote: The right equipment for the right job.I enjoy locating the ever changing shoreline. In the summer I would...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Tell us about an "epic failure" you've experienced

paden cash, post: 428549, member: 20 wrote: The City was once again attempting to update their FEMA maps. This time in conjunction with some high cali...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Long Pants or Not?

Lee D, post: 428519, member: 7971 wrote: most of what you encounter in the wild here wants to either bite you, sting you, give you a rash, or eat you....

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Long Pants or Not?

flyin solo, post: 428515, member: 8089 wrote: it's not like i went looking for cuts and scrapes and poison ivy, but i'm not scared of it eitherI gener...

9 years ago
Page 101 / 287