Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 28, 2026 5:51 am
spledeus, post: 429535, member: 3579 wrote: How much does the pipe curve?No curve...just 3,000 +/- 20' chords
not my real name, post: 429291, member: 8199 wrote: I am thinking of asking my prospective clients to arrange an appointment at the office to discuss ...
Dave Karoly, post: 429381, member: 94 wrote: You used a credit card at the Red River Travelodge? I thought they only accepted cash.
Robert Hill, post: 429455, member: 378 wrote: Yeah i figured it was Irish in some way back thenThat's profiling
FL/GA PLS., post: 429460, member: 379 wrote: Of course they could, provided Michael Binge, TDD, and Nearly Normal were in charge. Probably do it in on...
Robert Hill, post: 429406, member: 378 wrote: I remember as a young kid using the term ??Rhubarb? to describe a ruckus or ??Donnybrook? for a he...
Robert Hill, post: 429406, member: 378 wrote: I'm always wary of bloggers. It seems that they strive go an extra step to appear erudite on a topics th...
m & h taylor, post: 429349, member: 239 wrote: That is a fine poem. That's R. S. Thomas in your avatar, isn't it? I sometimes think he may be the...
Robert Hill, post: 429330, member: 378 wrote: [MEDIA=youtube]hEzKwhDl5H0[/MEDIA]
Holy Cow, post: 429317, member: 50 wrote: BTW, when I was in the Second Grade, I was the top student in the class.
party chef, post: 429310, member: 98 wrote: What, if any, are the tools and techniques in play at the "modern" big city shop that you plan on bringing...
John Putnam, post: 429302, member: 1188 wrote: I'm going to have someone drop some Rit dye down the toilet and flushIs there a clean out near the buil...
Don't tell the guys at the treatment plant, but once (about 15 years ago) i was trying to figure out how the manholes on a college campus connected; I...
m & h taylor, post: 429283, member: 239 wrote: Hearty congratulations, and best of all possible good luck with this. While I'm writing, I'll menti...
I walked away from potential ownership in a firm because I didn't like the way they were cutting corners as the recession was coming on. You only hav...
John Putnam, post: 428969, member: 1188 wrote: As for the batteries, as said previously, one will not get you through the day and the damn things don'...